Aging skin is caused by stress, diet, and environmental factors. The first signs of aging include fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots, and dry skin. Whether you are experiencing the first signs of aging or have mature skin, skin care tips will help minimize the effects of aging.
These skin care tips include internal and external factors from medical skin care professional, making skin look healthy from the inside out! Below are skin care secrets for a variety of skin types such as tips for dry skin care and oily skin.
Skin Care Tips for Oily Skin
• Gel-based or foaming cleansers are the best of the tips for oily skin.
• Use oil-free cleansing products and moisturizers especially made for oily skin.
• Use products that contain the following ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Tea tree oil, Neem, Turmeric, and Honey.
• Do not use abrasive cleansing techniques such as strong exfoliation or scubs. Only limited use is enough.
• Use alcohol-free toner and blotting papers in order to reduce excess oil.
Skin Care Tips for Dry Skin
• The best skin creams for dry skin include hypoallergenic ingredients.
• Look for products that include hydrating ingredients such as Vitamins A, C, D and E, and protein.
• Do not wash your skin with tap water since it contains high level of chemical such as chlorine and fluoride.
• Choose moisturizers that are oil-based, rather than water-based. try our products by mesoestetic.
• Use a moisturizing face mask that sooths the skin and reduces redness.